1. Duty time is Monday 00:00 through Sunday 23:59.
2. Lake County Emergency Management Agency (LCEMA) will contact only the First Contact by phone and attempt a page. They will only contact the second or third contact if the First Contact does not answer the phone call or respond to the page within 10 minutes.
3. The Contact Person will take the following steps after notification by LCEMA:
Step 1. Contact KC9GZB - Dave Kleckner; or if not available, contact K9DRW - Don Whitney; or if not available, another Board Member to assess situation and discuss actions. Minimal time should be expended on this step; discretion may be used as to whether Step 1 and Step 2 should occur simultaneously.
Step 2. Activate group page, initiate net, take other appropriate actions.
4. If a Contact Person will not be available during their duty week, they are responsible for contacting and arranging for an authorized substitute. The originally assigned contact person must notify LCEMA and
KC9GZB, Dave Kleckner of the change.
5. On Sunday evening (before 2100 hours local), the current week's 1st duty officer should
verify that the duty officer list for the following week
was paged out.